NIGERIA: Cadbury Nigeria posts massive rise in Q1 profit
Food and beverages company Cadbury Nigeria, in which UK-based Cadbury Schweppes has a 46% equity share, has posted a massive rise in first-quarter profit. Cadbury Nigeria reported profit after tax of 533m Naira (US$4.1m) for the first quarter to 31 March, compared to 220m Naira in the year ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast