NIGERIA: Cadbury Nigeria posts massive rise in Q1 profit
Food and beverages company Cadbury Nigeria, in which UK-based Cadbury Schweppes has a 46% equity share, has posted a massive rise in first-quarter profit. Cadbury Nigeria reported profit after tax of 533m Naira (US$4.1m) for the first quarter to 31 March, compared to 220m Naira in the year ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1