UK: Cadbury pilots cause marketing in Kenya with mixed results
UK soft drinks and confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes has formed a partnership with Mediae Trust, an African organisation that promotes new ways to foster development through the media, along with Britain's Department for International Development (DfID). The campaign involved a road show educating people in small rural towns about issues such as child abuse and animal husbandry, while also giving sponsors such as Cadbury the chance to reach consumers in a developing country. Cause marketing is designed to promote a commercial product while also serving a social purpose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix