INDIA: Cadbury puts scion in charge of India
Mathew Cadbury is to take over Cadbury India , effective 5th February. Mathew is the son of Sir Adrian Cadbury, former Chairman of the Board of Cadbury Schweppes , and this is the first time ever that a scion of the Cadbury family has been posted to India. The incumbent, Rajiv Baxi, a 1979 product of the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, will now be Managing Director,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund