MALAYSIA: Cadbury runs campaign to encourage consumers to eat more chocolate
In a bid to revive the enthusiasm of chocolate eaters, UK confectionery giant Cadbury is set to launch a new campaign: "Discover the Goodness of Chocolate." With the help of several Malaysian celebrities and sportsmen, who will appear as "Friends of Chocolate," Cadbury is setting out to dispel the popular myths that the sweet can cause numerous health problems, including obesity and acne. The two-day event will be held at the Sunway Pyramid, on 5/6 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target