MALAYSIA: Cadbury runs campaign to encourage consumers to eat more chocolate
In a bid to revive the enthusiasm of chocolate eaters, UK confectionery giant Cadbury is set to launch a new campaign: "Discover the Goodness of Chocolate." With the help of several Malaysian celebrities and sportsmen, who will appear as "Friends of Chocolate," Cadbury is setting out to dispel the popular myths that the sweet can cause numerous health problems, including obesity and acne. The two-day event will be held at the Sunway Pyramid, on 5/6 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods