MALAYSIA: Cadbury runs campaign to encourage consumers to eat more chocolate
In a bid to revive the enthusiasm of chocolate eaters, UK confectionery giant Cadbury is set to launch a new campaign: "Discover the Goodness of Chocolate." With the help of several Malaysian celebrities and sportsmen, who will appear as "Friends of Chocolate," Cadbury is setting out to dispel the popular myths that the sweet can cause numerous health problems, including obesity and acne. The two-day event will be held at the Sunway Pyramid, on 5/6 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning