UK: Cadbury Schweppes acquires Australia's Spring Valley Juice brand and Wave flavoured milk
Cadbury Schweppes plc announces that its Australian subsidiary, Cadbury Schweppes Pty Ltd, has today reached agreement to acquire the Spring Valley Juice brand name and the Wave UHT flavoured milk brand name from Bonlac Foods Ltd for a cash consideration of AUD 30 million (11.3 million pounds sterling (pounds)).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations