UK/USA: Cadbury Schweppes acquires ReaLemon and ReaLime brands in the US
Cadbury Schweppes plc announced yesterday that its Mott's subsidiary has entered into an agreement to purchase the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands from Eagle Family Foods Inc. for 90 million pounds sterling (US$128 million). The ReaLemon and ReaLime brands reported net sales of 44 million pounds sterling (US$62 million) in the year ended June 2000. The transaction, which requires regulatory approval, is expected to be completed by early autumn 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations