SPAIN: Cadbury Schweppes - adding fizz in Spain - COMMENT
Cadbury Schweppes is considering buying La Casera. Spanish soda producer La Casera is aiming to become part of a stronger soft drinks network, but until now has had difficulty attracting much interest. Cadbury Schweppes and La Casera could both benefit from the increased scale the arrangement offers but would still face a major challenge against Coca-Cola's dominance in Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group