SPAIN: Cadbury Schweppes - adding fizz in Spain - COMMENT
Cadbury Schweppes is considering buying La Casera. Spanish soda producer La Casera is aiming to become part of a stronger soft drinks network, but until now has had difficulty attracting much interest. Cadbury Schweppes and La Casera could both benefit from the increased scale the arrangement offers but would still face a major challenge against Coca-Cola's dominance in Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes