UK/FRANCE: Cadbury Schweppes and Pernod Ricard near agreement on the acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in key international markets for € 700 million (£419 million)
Cadbury Schweppes plc and Pernod Ricard SA today confirmed that they are near to agreement on the acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in Continental Europe, North America and Australia for € 700 million (£419 million). The proposed transaction, which primarily embraces the Orangina, Pampryl, Champomy and Yoo-Hoo brands and associated businesses, would be conditional upon regulatory approval being obtained and would be signed once the process of consultation with the Orangina-Pampryl Works Council, beginning today, has been completed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid