UK/FRANCE: Cadbury Schweppes and Pernod Ricard near agreement on the acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in key international markets for € 700 million (£419 million)
Cadbury Schweppes plc and Pernod Ricard SA today confirmed that they are near to agreement on the acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in Continental Europe, North America and Australia for € 700 million (£419 million). The proposed transaction, which primarily embraces the Orangina, Pampryl, Champomy and Yoo-Hoo brands and associated businesses, would be conditional upon regulatory approval being obtained and would be signed once the process of consultation with the Orangina-Pampryl Works Council, beginning today, has been completed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund