UK/FRANCE: Cadbury Schweppes and Pernod Ricard near agreement on the acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in key international markets for € 700 million (£419 million)
Cadbury Schweppes plc and Pernod Ricard SA today confirmed that they are near to agreement on the acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in Continental Europe, North America and Australia for € 700 million (£419 million). The proposed transaction, which primarily embraces the Orangina, Pampryl, Champomy and Yoo-Hoo brands and associated businesses, would be conditional upon regulatory approval being obtained and would be signed once the process of consultation with the Orangina-Pampryl Works Council, beginning today, has been completed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes