UK: Cadbury Schweppes announces positive trading update
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes has issued a year to date trading statement ahead of its interim and preliminary results, which will be announced on 17 July 2002. CEO John Sunderland said: "We have made a sound start to the year. Acquisitions made are in line with our strategy and will make positive contributions this year. Overall we remain confident of achieving our financial targets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations