UK: Cadbury Schweppes announces positive trading update
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes has issued a year to date trading statement ahead of its interim and preliminary results, which will be announced on 17 July 2002. CEO John Sunderland said: "We have made a sound start to the year. Acquisitions made are in line with our strategy and will make positive contributions this year. Overall we remain confident of achieving our financial targets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes