UK: Cadbury Schweppes announces positive trading update
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes has issued a year to date trading statement ahead of its interim and preliminary results, which will be announced on 17 July 2002. CEO John Sunderland said: "We have made a sound start to the year. Acquisitions made are in line with our strategy and will make positive contributions this year. Overall we remain confident of achieving our financial targets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre