UK: Cadbury Schweppes Autumn 2000 Investor Briefing
Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG - news) is holding a one day seminar in New York today to brief analysts and institutional investors on its strategy and growth opportunities. John Sunderland, CEO of Cadbury Schweppes, John Brock, COO, and other members of the top management team will give presentations. Statements on trading outlook for the year and Dr Pepper/Seven Up third quarter US volume performance are also being made.Consistent Strategy and ObjectivesKey points from John Sunderland's opening review of strategy, progress and objectives include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units