UK: Cadbury Schweppes Autumn 2000 Investor Briefing
Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG - news) is holding a one day seminar in New York today to brief analysts and institutional investors on its strategy and growth opportunities. John Sunderland, CEO of Cadbury Schweppes, John Brock, COO, and other members of the top management team will give presentations. Statements on trading outlook for the year and Dr Pepper/Seven Up third quarter US volume performance are also being made.Consistent Strategy and ObjectivesKey points from John Sunderland's opening review of strategy, progress and objectives include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs