UK: Cadbury Schweppes Autumn 2000 Investor Briefing
Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG - news) is holding a one day seminar in New York today to brief analysts and institutional investors on its strategy and growth opportunities. John Sunderland, CEO of Cadbury Schweppes, John Brock, COO, and other members of the top management team will give presentations. Statements on trading outlook for the year and Dr Pepper/Seven Up third quarter US volume performance are also being made.Consistent Strategy and ObjectivesKey points from John Sunderland's opening review of strategy, progress and objectives include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action