UK: Cadbury Schweppes chief to lead Food and Drink Federation in 2003
John Sunderland, chief executive officer of soft drinks and confectionery group Cadbury Schweppes, has been elected 2003 president of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the industry body for UK food and drink manufacturers. Sunderland said: "It is an honour to be asked to represent the food and drink manufacturing industry, one of the largest manufacturing sectors in the UK. Britain's food and drink producers - along with the whole food chain - will face many challenges over the next few years, and FDF has a key role in addressing these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods