UK: Cadbury Schweppes chief to lead Food and Drink Federation in 2003
John Sunderland, chief executive officer of soft drinks and confectionery group Cadbury Schweppes, has been elected 2003 president of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the industry body for UK food and drink manufacturers. Sunderland said: "It is an honour to be asked to represent the food and drink manufacturing industry, one of the largest manufacturing sectors in the UK. Britain's food and drink producers - along with the whole food chain - will face many challenges over the next few years, and FDF has a key role in addressing these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth