UK: Cadbury Schweppes chief to lead Food and Drink Federation in 2003
John Sunderland, chief executive officer of soft drinks and confectionery group Cadbury Schweppes, has been elected 2003 president of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the industry body for UK food and drink manufacturers. Sunderland said: "It is an honour to be asked to represent the food and drink manufacturing industry, one of the largest manufacturing sectors in the UK. Britain's food and drink producers - along with the whole food chain - will face many challenges over the next few years, and FDF has a key role in addressing these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action