UK: Cadbury Schweppes in Discussions to Acquire Kraft Foods' French Chewing Gum and Candy Business
Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced that it is in discussions with Kraft Foods to acquire its chewing gum and candy business in France. The discussions concern the acquisition of the Hollywood, Malabar and Tonigum chewing gum brands and Krema, Kiss Cool and La Vosgienne pocket and bagged candy brands, together with relevant manufacturing capability and distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO