UK/INDIA: Cadbury Schweppes makes open offer for Cadbury India stake
UK confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes made an open offer yesterday [Wednesday] to buy out the remaining 9.76% stake in its Indian subsidiary, Cadbury India Ltd. Earlier this year, Cadbury Schweppes upped its share in the Indian firm from 51% to 90.24%, and yesterday it bid 500 rupees ($) per share for the remaining stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin