UK: Cadbury Schweppes profits rise 6% but warns on US soft drinks
Dairy Milk to Dr Pepper maker Cadbury Schweppes has reported a 6% improvement in full-year profits. The confectionery and soft drinks group, based in the UK, said that underlying pre-tax profits were £935m (US$1.51bn) for the 52 weeks to 29 December, 2002, in line with analysts' forecasts of £928-950m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival