UK: Cadbury Schweppes profits rise 6% but warns on US soft drinks
Dairy Milk to Dr Pepper maker Cadbury Schweppes has reported a 6% improvement in full-year profits. The confectionery and soft drinks group, based in the UK, said that underlying pre-tax profits were £935m (US$1.51bn) for the 52 weeks to 29 December, 2002, in line with analysts' forecasts of £928-950m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast