UK: Cadbury Schweppes Reports Strong First Half Earnings Growth
Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced interim results for the first half year to 18 June 2000. Full Year Half Year 1999 2000 1999 (millions of pounds) % Continuing Operations: 4,234 Sales 1,954 1,843 + 6 731 Underlying Operating Profit 322 289 +11 686 Underlying Profit Before Tax 308 267 +15 22.5p Underlying Earnings Per Share 9.9p 8.5p +16 31.7p Basic Earnings Per Share 9.4p 8.0p +18 10.0p Dividend Per Share 3.20p 3.05p + 5 NB: Underlying numbers are before goodwill amortisation, restructuring and exceptional items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review