UK: Cadbury Schweppes Reports Strong First Half Earnings Growth
Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced interim results for the first half year to 18 June 2000. Full Year Half Year 1999 2000 1999 (millions of pounds) % Continuing Operations: 4,234 Sales 1,954 1,843 + 6 731 Underlying Operating Profit 322 289 +11 686 Underlying Profit Before Tax 308 267 +15 22.5p Underlying Earnings Per Share 9.9p 8.5p +16 31.7p Basic Earnings Per Share 9.4p 8.0p +18 10.0p Dividend Per Share 3.20p 3.05p + 5 NB: Underlying numbers are before goodwill amortisation, restructuring and exceptional items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week