UK: Cadbury Schweppes Selected One Of The World's 100 Best-Managed Companies By Industryweek
Cadbury Schweppes plc has been selected as one of the world's 100 best-managed companies by the US magazine, INDUSTRYWEEK, for the fifth year, as chosen by editors at IW and a panel of international experts. The report will appear in the 21 August 2000 issue of the magazine.Candidates for INDUSTRYWEEK's 100 Best-Managed Companies were culled from the INDUSTRYWEEK 1000, a list of the world's largest publicly held manufacturing companies based on revenues. The US firm Primark in Massachussets supplied the data for the INDUSTRYWEEK 1000 list.The 100 Best-Managed Companies were selected after a lengthy evaluation process involving analysis of the companies' financial performance; review of a questionnaire sent to each IW 1000 company; research into each company's practices in areas such as philanthropy and safety; and voting by a panel of more than 90 business leaders, analysts, and academics."INDUSTRYWEEK'S 100 Best-Managed Companies are the world's leaders in innovative management strategies," says John Brandt, editor-in-chief of IW. "Their emphasis on long-term growth makes them models for every corporation."Cadbury Schweppes plc is a major company which manufactures, markets and distributes branded beverage and confectionery products in almost 200 countries. The Group employs over 37,000 people worldwideThe company aims to maximise value for shareowners through a strategy of focusing on its core growth markets of beverages and confectionery; developing robust, sustainable market positions with strong brands; expanding market share through innovation in products, packaging and route to market where economically profitable; and enhancing market positions by acquisitions or disposals where they are on strategy, value-creating and available.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review