UK: Cadbury Schweppes sells Royal Crown Cola's International business and private label concentrate supply agreement to Cott Corporation
Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG) announced yesterday that it has reached an agreement to sell its Royal Crown (RC) Cola's International business and its private label concentrate supply agreement to Cott Corporation for a consideration of 68.4 million pounds sterling (US $94 million). ``The decision to sell these businesses reflects Cadbury Schweppes' strategy to operate higher growth potential businesses in our core markets. These markets are driving growth for the company and creating value for our shareowners,'' said John Brock, Cadbury Schweppes' Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs