INDIA: Cadbury Schweppes will not revise takeover offer for Indian operations
UK confectionery and drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will not be revising its public offer price of Rs500 (US$10.28) per share to increase its holding in Cadbury India to 100%, an offer that will close on 22 February. The last date for revising the offer price was 13 February. In a press release, the company explained that: "The present offer by Schweppes is part of the global policy to hold 100% in all its subsidiaries worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti