INDIA: Cadbury Schweppes will not revise takeover offer for Indian operations
UK confectionery and drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will not be revising its public offer price of Rs500 (US$10.28) per share to increase its holding in Cadbury India to 100%, an offer that will close on 22 February. The last date for revising the offer price was 13 February. In a press release, the company explained that: "The present offer by Schweppes is part of the global policy to hold 100% in all its subsidiaries worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action