INDIA: Cadbury Schweppes will not revise takeover offer for Indian operations
UK confectionery and drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will not be revising its public offer price of Rs500 (US$10.28) per share to increase its holding in Cadbury India to 100%, an offer that will close on 22 February. The last date for revising the offer price was 13 February. In a press release, the company explained that: "The present offer by Schweppes is part of the global policy to hold 100% in all its subsidiaries worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up