INDIA: Cadbury Schweppes will not revise takeover offer for Indian operations
UK confectionery and drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will not be revising its public offer price of Rs500 (US$10.28) per share to increase its holding in Cadbury India to 100%, an offer that will close on 22 February. The last date for revising the offer price was 13 February. In a press release, the company explained that: "The present offer by Schweppes is part of the global policy to hold 100% in all its subsidiaries worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw