UK: Cadbury - targeting new media to reach more consumers - COMMENT
Cadbury is launching a promotion for its chocolate bars that will make use of mobile text messaging. Cadbury is exploring the use of new media to target consumers in new ways. Previously Cadbury has used interactive TV with a good deal of success. The low cost and convenience of text messaging is expected to improve the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and this latest experiment by Cadbury will see whether or not it really does.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action