ISRAEL/UK: Cadbury Trebor Bassett to move into Israel through local JV
Cadbury Schweppes division Cadbury Trebor Bassett has announced it will move into Israel's chocolate and sugar confectionery sector. The company will start off by investing US$4.5m in joint venture with Israel's Carmit Candy Industries. Cadbury hopes to controls a 25% share of Israel's sugar confectionery market by the end of 2004, and 12% of its chocolate sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre