ISRAEL/UK: Cadbury Trebor Bassett to move into Israel through local JV
Cadbury Schweppes division Cadbury Trebor Bassett has announced it will move into Israel's chocolate and sugar confectionery sector. The company will start off by investing US$4.5m in joint venture with Israel's Carmit Candy Industries. Cadbury hopes to controls a 25% share of Israel's sugar confectionery market by the end of 2004, and 12% of its chocolate sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target