UK: Cadbury unveils new commercial for Flake, "still a sense of ecstasy"
UK confectionery giant Cadbury has unveiled a new advert for its Flake chocolate brand, which has ditched the overt phallic symbolism of previous TV commercials. Floria Sigismondi, who directed the new commercial, told Creative Review: “The eating of the bar has been handled differently, but there's still a sense of ecstasy.”
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival