Cadbury's Q3 numbers - what the analysts say
Shares in Cadbury, the UK confectioner, are on the rise again today (21 October) after the company lifted its targets for annual sales and margins. The Dairy Milk maker's third-quarter numbers beat analyst forecasts and now the scene is set ahead of Kraft Foods' own quarterly figures on 3 November - and the 9 November deadline for any formal takeover offer. Not all analysts, however, were sweetened by Cadbury's data. Here is a flavour of what the analysts said after Cadbury unwrapped its results this morning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO