USA: Cafeteria Food Not Appealing? College Students Can Eat Off the Web at Food.com
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, offers a convenient service to hungry students who are returning to campus life this Fall. By visiting www.food.com, students can search for information on restaurants in their area, order takeout or delivery online from local restaurants, and read cooking and entertaining tips. The website is designed to act as a food resource for students on the go or on the couch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins