USA: Cafeteria Food Not Appealing? College Students Can Eat Off the Web at Food.com
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, offers a convenient service to hungry students who are returning to campus life this Fall. By visiting www.food.com, students can search for information on restaurants in their area, order takeout or delivery online from local restaurants, and read cooking and entertaining tips. The website is designed to act as a food resource for students on the go or on the couch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units