USA: Cafeteria Food Not Appealing? College Students Can Eat Off the Web at Food.com
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, offers a convenient service to hungry students who are returning to campus life this Fall. By visiting www.food.com, students can search for information on restaurants in their area, order takeout or delivery online from local restaurants, and read cooking and entertaining tips. The website is designed to act as a food resource for students on the go or on the couch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs