USA: Cafeteria Food Not Appealing? College Students Can Eat Off the Web at Food.com
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, offers a convenient service to hungry students who are returning to campus life this Fall. By visiting www.food.com, students can search for information on restaurants in their area, order takeout or delivery online from local restaurants, and read cooking and entertaining tips. The website is designed to act as a food resource for students on the go or on the couch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods