USA: Cagle's Announces Earnings
The following report of earnings for Cagle's, Inc. (Amex: CGLA) was released today: (Amounts in Thousands, Except per Share Data) 13 Weeks Ended 13 Weeks Ended July 01, 2000 July 03, 1999 Net Sales $69,184 $86,358 Net Profit (Loss) $(189) $3,391 Net Income Per Common Share Basic $(.04) $.71 Diluted $(.04) $.71 Wtd. avg shares outstanding Basic 4,747 4,765 Diluted 4,742 4,770
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins