USA: Cagle's Announces Earnings
The following report of earnings for Cagle's, Inc. (Amex: CGLA) was released today: (Amounts in Thousands, Except per Share Data) 13 Weeks Ended 13 Weeks Ended July 01, 2000 July 03, 1999 Net Sales $69,184 $86,358 Net Profit (Loss) $(189) $3,391 Net Income Per Common Share Basic $(.04) $.71 Diluted $(.04) $.71 Wtd. avg shares outstanding Basic 4,747 4,765 Diluted 4,742 4,770
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry