USA: Cagle's Announces Earnings
The following report of earnings for Cagle's, Inc. (Amex: CGLA) was released today: (Amounts in Thousands, Except per Share Data) 13 Weeks Ended 13 Weeks Ended July 01, 2000 July 03, 1999 Net Sales $69,184 $86,358 Net Profit (Loss) $(189) $3,391 Net Income Per Common Share Basic $(.04) $.71 Diluted $(.04) $.71 Wtd. avg shares outstanding Basic 4,747 4,765 Diluted 4,742 4,770
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex