USA: CajunGrocer.com Teams Up With Sugar Busters!
Sugar Busters! own Authors' Choice(TM) brand is now available on-line through CajunGrocer.com ( http://www.cajungrocer.com/cfapps/netGear/page1.asp ), the premier e-commerce storefront featuring indigenous Louisiana items.The Sugar Busters! Cut Sugar to Trim Fat book was first published independently in New Orleans in May 1998 and sold more than 100,000 copies solely by word of mouth. It was then featured on The New York Times Best Sellers list and continued to sell more than 3 million more copies. Developed by three renowned physicians and a CEO of a Fortune 500 company (all with Louisiana ties), the diet plan is based on sound nutritional principles that show how to eliminate sugar from the diet in order to lose weight, lower cholesterol, achieve optimal wellness, increase energy and help treat diabetes and other diseases. The book offers easy-to-follow recipes from New Orleans top restaurants and a 14-day meal plan.In 1998 Boudreaux's Foods, Inc. introduced Sugar Busters' Authors' Choice(TM) brand designed for people who want to limit their sugar intake, for reasons such as weight control, dental concerns, diabetes, hypoglycemia, attention deficit disorder, hyperactivity or depression. These products also appeal to people who want whole grain alternatives that are convenient, high quality and taste great. Every product is designed for the entire family to enjoy whether they're watching their weight or not. No one will feel like they are giving up anything by enjoying these fine foods. CajunGrocer.com is the preferred Internet and mail order supplier of Sugar Busters products (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report