USA: Cal-Maine Foods forms committee to explore possibility of going private
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM) announced that at a special meeting of its Board of Directors held Monday, September 10, 2001, the Directors unanimously voted to explore the possibility of the Company becoming privately held. While no final decision has been made, a special committee of three independent directors has been appointed to investigate the feasibility of such action and to ensure that the best interests of the Company and its shareholders are served.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife