USA: Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. declares regular quarterly dividend
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CALM) yesterday announced its regular quarterly cash dividend of $.0125 (one and one-quarter cents) per share on its Common Stock. The dividend is payable June 2, 2001, to shareholders of record on May 24, 2001. Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. is primarily engaged in the production, cleaning, grading, packing and sale of fresh shell eggs. The Company, which is headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, currently is the largest producer and distributor of fresh shell eggs in the United States and sells the majority of its shell eggs in approximately 26 states across the southwestern, southeastern, midwestern and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target