USA: Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. declares regular quarterly dividend
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CALM) yesterday announced its regular quarterly cash dividend of $.0125 (one and one-quarter cents) per share on its Common Stock. The dividend is payable June 2, 2001, to shareholders of record on May 24, 2001. Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. is primarily engaged in the production, cleaning, grading, packing and sale of fresh shell eggs. The Company, which is headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, currently is the largest producer and distributor of fresh shell eggs in the United States and sells the majority of its shell eggs in approximately 26 states across the southwestern, southeastern, midwestern and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant