USA: Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. declares regular quarterly dividend
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM:CALM) yesterday announced its regular quarterly cash dividend of $.0125 (one and one-quarter cents) per share on its Common Stock. The dividend is payable June 2, 2001, to shareholders of record on May 24, 2001. Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. is primarily engaged in the production, cleaning, grading, packing and sale of fresh shell eggs. The Company, which is headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, currently is the largest producer and distributor of fresh shell eggs in the United States and sells the majority of its shell eggs in approximately 26 states across the southwestern, southeastern, midwestern and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance