USA: Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. reports third quarter results
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM) yesterday reported results for the third quarter and nine months ended March 3, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 were $103.9 million compared with net sales of $79.2 million for the same quarter of fiscal 2000. The Company reported a net income of $4.8 million, or $0.40 per share, for the third quarter of fiscal 2001, compared with a net loss of $4.0 million, or $0.32 per share, for the same quarter a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega