USA: Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. Reports Year-End Results
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM - news) today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended June 3, 2000. For the 2000 fiscal year, net sales were $287.1 million compared with net sales of $288.0 million for fiscal 1999. The Company reported a net loss for fiscal 2000 of $17.4 million, or $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund