USA: Cal-Maine Foods reports Q3 results down on oversupply of eggs
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods has reported results for the Q3 and nine months ended 2 March 2002. Net sales for the Q3 of fiscal 2002 were US$86.9m compared with US$103.9m for the same quarter of fiscal 2001. The company reported a net loss of US$551,000, or US$0.05/share, for the Q3 of fiscal 2002, compared with net income of US$4,788,000, or US$0.40/share, for the same quarter a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival