USA: Cal-Maine Foods reports Q3 results down on oversupply of eggs
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods has reported results for the Q3 and nine months ended 2 March 2002. Net sales for the Q3 of fiscal 2002 were US$86.9m compared with US$103.9m for the same quarter of fiscal 2001. The company reported a net loss of US$551,000, or US$0.05/share, for the Q3 of fiscal 2002, compared with net income of US$4,788,000, or US$0.40/share, for the same quarter a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK