USA: Calavo Growers say US$5m rights offering will help repay borrowings
Santa Ana, Calif.-based Calavo Growers, a marketer of fresh and processed avocados, is looking to raise a total of US$5m through an offering of 1 million shares of the company's common stock at US$5 per share. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has declared effective Calavo's registration statement relating to the offering, under the terms of which, shareholders of record as of 19 July 2002, will receive at no charge non-transferable subscription rights based on the number of shares of common stock held on that date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti