USA: Calavo Growers say US$5m rights offering will help repay borrowings
Santa Ana, Calif.-based Calavo Growers, a marketer of fresh and processed avocados, is looking to raise a total of US$5m through an offering of 1 million shares of the company's common stock at US$5 per share. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has declared effective Calavo's registration statement relating to the offering, under the terms of which, shareholders of record as of 19 July 2002, will receive at no charge non-transferable subscription rights based on the number of shares of common stock held on that date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week