USA: Calavo sees Q2 sales of US$56.1m
Californian company Calavo Growers, packager and distributer of avocado, processed avocado and other perishable food products, has announced sales of US$56.1m for the Q2 2002, ended 30 April 2002, up 6.5% over the same prior year period. These results were driven principally by growth generated by the company's international and perishable food products segment, higher gross profit percentages generated by each of the company's business segments and the overall effect of increased net sales which significantly improved gross margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO