UK: Calbee "late entrant" in United Biscuits snacks auction
Japanese snacks group Calbee is understood to be a late entrant in the auction of the salty snacks business of United Biscuits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Nakd sale "attracts Burton's, Hain, Kellogg"
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Kerry launches premium cooked meat brand in UK
- Bel international reach offsets Europe challenge