USA: California Grocers Association announces appointments, promotion
The California Grocers Association has announced the appointments of Lance Hastings as vice president, government relations, and Gilbert Canizales as director of local government. In addition, David Heylen has been promoted to vice president, communications. Hastings will be responsible for overseeing all government relations activities for the Association. Prior to CGA, Hastings was director, state affairs for Grocery Manufacturers of America and was responsible for tracking state legislative and regulatory affairs in the Western region of the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival