USA: California Grocers Association announces appointments, promotion
The California Grocers Association has announced the appointments of Lance Hastings as vice president, government relations, and Gilbert Canizales as director of local government. In addition, David Heylen has been promoted to vice president, communications. Hastings will be responsible for overseeing all government relations activities for the Association. Prior to CGA, Hastings was director, state affairs for Grocery Manufacturers of America and was responsible for tracking state legislative and regulatory affairs in the Western region of the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega