USA: California Grocers Association announces appointments, promotion
The California Grocers Association has announced the appointments of Lance Hastings as vice president, government relations, and Gilbert Canizales as director of local government. In addition, David Heylen has been promoted to vice president, communications. Hastings will be responsible for overseeing all government relations activities for the Association. Prior to CGA, Hastings was director, state affairs for Grocery Manufacturers of America and was responsible for tracking state legislative and regulatory affairs in the Western region of the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations