USA: California Pizza Kitchen elects Rick Caruso to Board of Directors
Rick Caruso, CEO of nationwide diversified real estate company Caruso Affiliated Holdings , has been elected to fill the vacancy on the California Pizza Kitchen Board of Directors. Los Angeles based California Pizza Kitchen, founded in 1985, is a leading casual dining chain specializing in premium pizzas, pastas and salads. The chain operates, licenses or franchises 131 restaurants of which 99 are company owned, and 32 operate under franchise or license agreements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch