USA: California Pizza Kitchen elects Rick Caruso to Board of Directors
Rick Caruso, CEO of nationwide diversified real estate company Caruso Affiliated Holdings , has been elected to fill the vacancy on the California Pizza Kitchen Board of Directors. Los Angeles based California Pizza Kitchen, founded in 1985, is a leading casual dining chain specializing in premium pizzas, pastas and salads. The chain operates, licenses or franchises 131 restaurants of which 99 are company owned, and 32 operate under franchise or license agreements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'