USA: California Pizza Kitchen elects Rick Caruso to Board of Directors
Rick Caruso, CEO of nationwide diversified real estate company Caruso Affiliated Holdings , has been elected to fill the vacancy on the California Pizza Kitchen Board of Directors. Los Angeles based California Pizza Kitchen, founded in 1985, is a leading casual dining chain specializing in premium pizzas, pastas and salads. The chain operates, licenses or franchises 131 restaurants of which 99 are company owned, and 32 operate under franchise or license agreements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany