USA: California Pizza Kitchen expands frozen pizza distribution
Expanding on the successful introduction of its California Pizza Kitchen® (CPK) frozen pizza in select markets, CPK is now expanding its distribution to Florida, New York and Texas. "We're delighted to expand our distribution of California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza in Florida, New York and Texas, where we already have fans of the great, fresh flavors offered at the restaurants," said Fred Hipp, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch