USA: California Pizza Kitchen expands frozen pizza distribution
Expanding on the successful introduction of its California Pizza Kitchen® (CPK) frozen pizza in select markets, CPK is now expanding its distribution to Florida, New York and Texas. "We're delighted to expand our distribution of California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza in Florida, New York and Texas, where we already have fans of the great, fresh flavors offered at the restaurants," said Fred Hipp, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods