USA: California Pizza Kitchen posts Q1 revenues up 23%
Casual dining chain California Pizza Kitchen Inc (CPK), saw revenues increase 23% to US$70.2m for its Q1, ended 31 March 2002, versus US$57m in the Q1 of 2001. Comparable restaurant sales increased approximately 2.7% for the three month period. The increase for the quarter was primarily due to menu price increases that took effect in May and November 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses