USA: California Pizza Kitchen reports preliminary Q4 results
California Pizza Kitchen reported revenues increased 22% to US$67.6m for the fourth quarter ended 30 December, 2001, versus US$54.9m in the Q4 of 2000. Comparable restaurant sales increased approximately 2% for the three-month period. The increases in comparable restaurant sales were comprised of a 3% increase in average check due to pricing adjustments implemented earlier in the year. The difference in comparable sales resulted from a slight decline in customer counts. Based on these preliminary results, the companies management say they are comfortable with fourth quarter 2001 earnings per share guidance at the high-end of the previously announced US$0.14 to US$0.16 range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target