USA: California Pizza Kitchen reports record financial results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2001
California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. (Nasdaq: CPKI) yesterday reported revenues and earnings for the first quarter ended April 1, 2001. Highlights for the quarter compared to the same quarter for the prior year were as follows: Total revenues up 18% to $57.0 million Operating income before pre-opening up 26% to $5.3 million compared to pro-forma operating income before pre-opening in the first quarter of 2000
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO