USA: California Pizza Kitchen reports record financial results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2001
California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. (Nasdaq: CPKI) yesterday reported revenues and earnings for the first quarter ended April 1, 2001. Highlights for the quarter compared to the same quarter for the prior year were as follows: Total revenues up 18% to $57.0 million Operating income before pre-opening up 26% to $5.3 million compared to pro-forma operating income before pre-opening in the first quarter of 2000
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail