USA: California Pizza Kitchen sees Q2 same store sales up 5.1%
Los Angeles-based casual dining chain California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) has posted same store sales up 5.1% for the Q2 ended 30 June 2002, versus 3.3% in the same period a year ago. Accordingly, CPK expects total revenues to grow by approximately 25% in the Q2 to around US$75.6m. The same store sales growth for the quarter was due to several factors including an approximate 2.5% increase in menu pricing that took effect in May and November 2001, changes in menu mix, and traffic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units