USA: California Pizza Kitchen sees Q2 same store sales up 5.1%
Los Angeles-based casual dining chain California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) has posted same store sales up 5.1% for the Q2 ended 30 June 2002, versus 3.3% in the same period a year ago. Accordingly, CPK expects total revenues to grow by approximately 25% in the Q2 to around US$75.6m. The same store sales growth for the quarter was due to several factors including an approximate 2.5% increase in menu pricing that took effect in May and November 2001, changes in menu mix, and traffic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target