USA: California Pizza Kitchen sees Q2 same store sales up 5.1%
Los Angeles-based casual dining chain California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) has posted same store sales up 5.1% for the Q2 ended 30 June 2002, versus 3.3% in the same period a year ago. Accordingly, CPK expects total revenues to grow by approximately 25% in the Q2 to around US$75.6m. The same store sales growth for the quarter was due to several factors including an approximate 2.5% increase in menu pricing that took effect in May and November 2001, changes in menu mix, and traffic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO