USA: California Seafood Council closes its doors
On the eve of its tenth anniversary, the California Seafood Council (CSC) is closing its doors. An order issued March 13, 2001 by the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA), the Council's administrator under the California Seafood Marketing, Research and Development Act, terminated the Council as of March 31, 2001, curtailing mandatory assessments on participating members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs