USA: California Seafood Council closes its doors
On the eve of its tenth anniversary, the California Seafood Council (CSC) is closing its doors. An order issued March 13, 2001 by the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA), the Council's administrator under the California Seafood Marketing, Research and Development Act, terminated the Council as of March 31, 2001, curtailing mandatory assessments on participating members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast