SWITZERLAND/GERMANY: Callebaut sets Stollwerck buyout offer at €295 per share
Swiss chocolate company Barry Callebaut said today [Tuesday] that it plans to offer minority shareholders in German chocolate maker Stollwerck €295 (US$284.4) per share to buy them out. The buyout offer commences today and will be on the table until 17 October. It is part of Callebaut's cash and equity acquisition of Stollwerck, announced last April (for more information on the deal, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target