SWITZERLAND/GERMANY: Callebaut sets Stollwerck buyout offer at €295 per share
Swiss chocolate company Barry Callebaut said today [Tuesday] that it plans to offer minority shareholders in German chocolate maker Stollwerck €295 (US$284.4) per share to buy them out. The buyout offer commences today and will be on the table until 17 October. It is part of Callebaut's cash and equity acquisition of Stollwerck, announced last April (for more information on the deal, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week