USA: Calvert farmers market closer to completion with pledging of state support
The much-anticipated farmers market to be based in Prince Frederick looked one step closer this week after Calvert County commissioners pledged financial support. The commissioners' board voted on Tuesday to give market organisers access to US$175,000 in order to begin building the market. Longer term, the commissioners vowed to provide US$214,358 during fiscal 2003 budget and up to US$630,000 by fiscal 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"