CAMBODIA: Cambodia implements ban on Japanese beef imports
Yesterday, government officials released an announcement detailing a temporary ban that has become effective on imports of beef and beef products from Japan. In response to the confirmation of BSE in Japan's national herd, the Cambodian commerce ministry produced the announcement last Thursday, which read: "Any imports, circulation, and selling of fresh meet and foodstuff made of beef and originating from Japan must be temporarily banned from the day of signature until December 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast