CAMBODIA: Cambodia implements ban on Japanese beef imports
Yesterday, government officials released an announcement detailing a temporary ban that has become effective on imports of beef and beef products from Japan. In response to the confirmation of BSE in Japan's national herd, the Cambodian commerce ministry produced the announcement last Thursday, which read: "Any imports, circulation, and selling of fresh meet and foodstuff made of beef and originating from Japan must be temporarily banned from the day of signature until December 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action