USA: Cambrex Corporation Announces Agreement With Safe Foods Corporation on New Food Safety Technology
Cambrex Corporation, today announced that its Zeeland Chemicals, Inc. subsidiary and Safe Foods Corporation, Little Rock, AR, have concluded an agreement for the manufacture and supply of Cecure, a proprietary anti-bacterial formulation for food and food processing applications. Cecure is a food safety intervention, originally developed by researchers at the University of Arkansas, which has shown dramatic ability to eliminate bacteria such as Salmonella, E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK