USA: Cambrex Corporation Announces Agreement With Safe Foods Corporation on New Food Safety Technology
Cambrex Corporation, today announced that its Zeeland Chemicals, Inc. subsidiary and Safe Foods Corporation, Little Rock, AR, have concluded an agreement for the manufacture and supply of Cecure, a proprietary anti-bacterial formulation for food and food processing applications. Cecure is a food safety intervention, originally developed by researchers at the University of Arkansas, which has shown dramatic ability to eliminate bacteria such as Salmonella, E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund