USA: Cambrex Corporation Announces Agreement With Safe Foods Corporation on New Food Safety Technology
Cambrex Corporation, today announced that its Zeeland Chemicals, Inc. subsidiary and Safe Foods Corporation, Little Rock, AR, have concluded an agreement for the manufacture and supply of Cecure, a proprietary anti-bacterial formulation for food and food processing applications. Cecure is a food safety intervention, originally developed by researchers at the University of Arkansas, which has shown dramatic ability to eliminate bacteria such as Salmonella, E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill