NEW ZEALAND: Campaign launched against dairy mega merger
The proposed mega merger between NZ Dairy Group (NZDG), Kiwi Co-operative Dairies and the NZ Dairy Board (NZDB) was attacked at the eleventh hour yesterday, as a consortium of eight dairy farmers and seven professionals launched a campaign to derail the deal. The GEA Better Dairy Deal LE group believes that an alternative industry structure will prove more beneficial for the farmers, and has set up a website and posted out documents expounding its views.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target