UK: Campaign to launch new Millar confectionery packaging
Scottish confectionary manufacturer John Millar & Sons has embarked on a new marketing campaign that targets Scotland's local communities, to launch Millar's new packaging. The campaign will build on Millar's existing customer base by reinforcing the Millar brand, whilst also encouraging trial. With listings in every multiple retailer the move aims to increase Millar's market share, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action