USA :Campbell Announces Largest New Soup Initiatives Ever
Company Launches New Line of Ready to Serve Soups; Also Unveils Consumer Friendly Easy Open Packaging Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced the most comprehensive new product and packaging initiatives in its history, designed to make its world-famous soups more convenient for consumers and reinvigorate its core soup business. The new initiatives include: New Ready to Serve Soups: The new line-up of "Campbell's" Ready to Serve Classics represents a breakthrough in convenience for America's favorite varieties like Chicken Noodle and Tomato, which will now be available in a new ready to serve format. Five additional varieties will be offered, including Creamy Tomato, Minestrone, Alphabet Vegetable, Bean with Bacon, and Chicken with Rice. Today, "Campbell's" brand soups currently enjoy almost 90 percent household penetration in the U.S. and the Company's three biggest sellers -- Chicken Noodle, Tomato, and Cream of Mushroom -- are among the top five shelf-stable food items purchased in U.S. grocery stores.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant