US: Campbell announces quarterly dividend
Campbell Soup Co has declared a quarterly dividend on its capital stock of $0.275 per share.
The quarterly dividend is payable on 2 August to shareowners of record at the close of business on 6 July 2010.
Campbell Soup this morning announced plans to sell its German Village Products pasta plant in Ohio to Philadelphia Macaroni Co.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw