USA: Campbell appoints Jim Goldman president, North American beverages and sauces
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced the appointment of Jim Goldman as President of its North American Beverages and Sauces business unit. Goldman, 42, will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and lead the newly formed business unit, created to heighten executive attention to the company's beverage, sauce and prepared foods brands, including "V8" and "V8 Splash," "Prego," "Pace" and "Franco-American." Goldman will also be responsible for managing Campbell's portfolio in Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America. His appointment is effective August 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs