USA: Campbell appoints Jim Goldman president, North American beverages and sauces
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced the appointment of Jim Goldman as President of its North American Beverages and Sauces business unit. Goldman, 42, will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and lead the newly formed business unit, created to heighten executive attention to the company's beverage, sauce and prepared foods brands, including "V8" and "V8 Splash," "Prego," "Pace" and "Franco-American." Goldman will also be responsible for managing Campbell's portfolio in Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America. His appointment is effective August 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week