USA: Campbell appoints Jim Goldman president, North American beverages and sauces
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced the appointment of Jim Goldman as President of its North American Beverages and Sauces business unit. Goldman, 42, will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and lead the newly formed business unit, created to heighten executive attention to the company's beverage, sauce and prepared foods brands, including "V8" and "V8 Splash," "Prego," "Pace" and "Franco-American." Goldman will also be responsible for managing Campbell's portfolio in Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America. His appointment is effective August 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin