USA: Campbell appoints Jim Goldman president, North American beverages and sauces
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced the appointment of Jim Goldman as President of its North American Beverages and Sauces business unit. Goldman, 42, will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and lead the newly formed business unit, created to heighten executive attention to the company's beverage, sauce and prepared foods brands, including "V8" and "V8 Splash," "Prego," "Pace" and "Franco-American." Goldman will also be responsible for managing Campbell's portfolio in Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America. His appointment is effective August 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre